|Colorado Springs, CO||A Great German Restaurant to visit!||Home of Fort Carson|
I came to Colorado Springs in Oct 2003. It was all ready getting cold. This would be my last duty station after 10 years of active duty. I was assigned to the
There are many places to visit that are quite beautiful. Garden of the Gods is one of those places. I thoroughly enjoyed the time that I spent there.
Colorado Springs, CO
|View from my apartment balcony||pretty snow||brrrrr, but soo nice!|
|Garden of the Gods||Kissing Camels||Very pretty!||Just Me!||Big Rock...|
Fort Carson, CO
|This is the area that I lived in||Just to the right is where I worked||The barracks||Mine was the end room||Bottom Right|
|Formation Area||Nice View||The City||Cheyenne Mountain||Cheyenne Mountain, North Portal|
- More comprehensive screen stylesheet
- The improved cross-browser consistency is a result of Sinorca’s more comprehensive screen stylesheet. Major style parameters are explicitly defined in the stylesheet, resulting in less dependence on browser-determined defaults and thus fewer rendering idiosyncrasies.
- Removal of colour scheme stylesheet
- I’ve removed the separate colour scheme stylesheet found in the original version, instead incorporating the colour definitions in the single screen stylesheet.
- Addition of a print media stylesheet
- Sinorca now has a print media stylesheet that styles the page in a format appropriate for black and white printing. To see the effect of this stylesheet, select print preview from the file menu, or direct this page to a printer (NB: print only this frame if you are viewing this template in a multi-frame document).